Women’s Health physiotherapy aims to offer a holistic approach to pelvic health problems to allow people to return to everyday activities and to maintain/improve their fitness levels.
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urge incontinence and over-active bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Post-natal treatment for return to function and/or exercise with or without symptoms.
- Pre and post natal MOT’s
- Pre-natal conditions including pelvic girdle pain, low back pain and musculoskeletal pain
- Pre and post-operative gynaecological patients
- Musculoskeletal pain post-pregnancy (as there is highly likely to be a pelvic floor component)
- Pelvic floor weakness and denervation
- Divarication Recti
- Ligament sprains
- Initial appointment - 1 hour £70
- Follow ups - 30 mins £45
- Clinic times: Saturdays 9 am - 12 pm
- For appointments of more information, please call 020 8650 5353