BREAST PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC
The Breast Physiotherapy Clinic offers treatment for patients who have undergone Surgery, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy or Endocrine (hormone) therapy for Breast Cancer.
Treatments are individually tailored to the patients needs and aims to reduce pain, improve range of motion of the neck, chest, shoulder and arm (known collectively as the Upper Quadrant).
Specialist Breast Physiotherapy also aims to improve physical fitness and get back to sports and exercise.
Specialist Breast Physiotherapy can help with these problems even if it is months or years after your treatment.
- Scar management
- Soft tissue release
- Stretching and muscle energy techniques
- Strategies for reducing lymphoedema risk
- Self lymphatic drainage and breathing education
- Cancer treatment related fatique
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Breast and upper quadrant-specific Pilates
Clinics available Mondays (6pm - 9pm) and Wednesdays (1pm - 9pm)
For appointments or further information, please call 020 8650 5353